Current Global Statistics:
|PR.SMS served today:
|Products served May:
Mobimex Premium SMS Service is an advanced micro payment solution. By sending a Premium SMS (which is also known as a reverse billed SMS) to a user or customer's mobile phone, your company can generate immediate revenue.
With our SMS Gateway and Premium SMS Service Mobimex can offer you reliability and effectiveness of the service. An intelligent retry schedule system gives your messages the best possible chance of being delivered. This is useful in cases when the recipient’s mobile phone is unavailable or does not have enough credit.
Mobimex Premium SMS Service allows you to send premium SMS messages via the Internet using one of three technical interfaces. Alternatively, you could use one of our hosted web applications.
Premium SMS can only be sent with the usage of Operator Short Codes. Each short code is set at only one tariff rate, although this can vary between the Mobile Originated (MO) and the Mobile Terminated (MT) messages.
Advantages of Premium SMS over credit card payments and premium numbers
- Researches shows that people are less willing to use their credit cards for small payments, but are quite happy to be billed via premium SMS.
- There is no possibility of card fraud, as credit/debit cards are not involved.
- Premium SMS requires users to send an SMS into a five-digit short code. These short codes are more easily memorable than premium rate numbers.
- Premium SMS is principally a billing mechanism. It provides content providers with a perfect billing mechanism for any mobile service, whether it is an SMS service, MMS content, WAP content, voice service or 3G video service, as well as for off-handset purchases.
- For two-way messaging services, the billing is seamless and almost instantaneous. The return message can be the content that the user desires as well as the means of billing.
- The service is ideal for premium and "subscription" services, as the user can unsubscribe whenever they like by simply replying "STOP" to a message that they receive. Unlike premium rate numbers, a user can send one single SMS into a short code with the word "SUBSCRIBE", and receive a premium SMS text message every day for the rest of the year. The onus is therefore upon the user to unsubscribe from a service, rather than having to text in regularly.
- Premium SMS is a very simple transaction mechanism, and is starkly contrasted with having to enter card details over a WAP portal or on the Internet, or create an account with download credits. All of these can greatly detract from the user experience. Users simply receive a premium SMS message which can state "Thanks for using the ... service", which bills them at the same time.
- SMS has become an accepted mass medium throughout the world by all sectors of society. Its growth and ease of use make it an exceptionally user-friendly billing mechanism. A message saying, "You have been charged £1.50 for this download" contains no ambiguity.
- Delivery reports allow differentiation between users who have been billed, and those who have not, making credit control easy.
Mobile Billing Solution enables the use of mobile phone as a billing mechanism and content delivery channel. Mobile billing solution is an attractive payment method in any perspective.
From a business perspective, mobile billings are easy to install and adapt to any digital services. For customers mobile payment offers convenience and perceived anonymity for purchases. This billing solution is suggested to be the most cost effective and minimum operational.
How does it work?
- Mobimex projects the mobile billing solution in accordance with our customers’ business requirements;
- Customers use our guidelines to apply the billing section to their consumers;
- Following the instructions, our clients use the mobile billing by calling to premium number or sending premium SMS to Mobimex;
- Mobimex authenticates the transaction and posts the required information to our customer;
- The customer revenue is shared with an operator and Mobimex.
Our methods are based on a field leader technology for mobile billing solutions:
- WAP Billing: Improve the conversion of browsers into buyers and enhance the consumer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Premium SMS Billing: It is possible to charge micro-payments using the proven technology of SMS.
- Premium Calls: IVR is advanced, user friendly, voice application, which is and will be a primary mobile billing solution, with costs per call or per minute.
- Online reports: Advanced report mechanisms used for fine-tuning for all access points are available.
- Service Oriented architecture: Seamless integration with CRM, financials and third-party systems.
Mobimex Mobile Billing Solutions provide endless possibilities:
- Multi partners value chains: Incorporate value-added third-party applications, contents and services;
- High service availability: 24 x 7 control systems ensure that our clients will not suffer less sales because of malfunctions or technical limitations;
- Billing Per access, time duration and subscriptions: There are billing options for individual accesses, duration or as part of an auto-renewing subscription.
- Creation of any kind of subscription: such as daily and ‘on demand’ subscriptions.
How customers can benefit from Mobile Billing Solution:
- Diversity of Billing Methods: Variety of billing solutions for providing premium services for users in different countries with different requirements.
- One-click payment solution: Keeps it simple and delivers the best success rate.
- Premium Customer Support
- Mobimex can help you maximize your revenue efficiently and reliably.
Mobile Billing is an unbeatable micro-payment solution due to its convenience and perceived anonymity.
See our Premium Coverage Map